I can’t believe that Father’s Day is next weekend! I have a few little gifts for Luke since it is his first Father’s Day. He says it doesn’t count since the baby is not here yet, but I think it definitely does!
Here are some cute gifts ideas that I’ve found:
- Daddy Diaper Bag– I have a few diaper bags and I’ve tried to make sure none of them are too girly so that Luke will help me out by carrying them too!
- Swing Insert– How smart is this? Once your baby has head control, even if they’re still small, they’ll be able to swing on the park swing with daddy
- Dad’s Playbook– Luke loves sports, as I’m sure most dads do, so this would be right up his alley
- Baby Carrier– We were gifted this baby carrier and I’m so glad! It has great reviews and will come in handy for hiking, traveling, anything really
- Dada book– by Jimmy Fallon so you know it’s a must
- Explanatory Onesie– Luke would totally roll his eyes at this but I think it’s kind of funny!
- New Dad Survival Kit– perfect gift for any new dad
- Train Track T-shirt– I think this is so sweet. This shop also has alphabet & number tshirts that the kids can trace